15/05/2019 · 17/05/2019
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
Theme: Manifesting advancements in the field of Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery
The 4th Annual Congress on Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery is the key annual event for researchers developing next-generation delivery vehicles — targeted, responsive, biodegradable nanomaterials to make diagnostics more sensitive and drugs more effective.
Over the years it has attracted over 2000 participants from 30 different countries and became one of the most awaited congresses in its field. Each year the congress comes to different properties of japan reputed Hotels, thereby promoting knowledge and becoming a major world-class scientific event for its students and scholars.
Aim and Objectives of Nanodeliverycongress, Osaka, Japan
- To discuss main objectives in discoveries and developments of nanomedicine and drug deliver.
- Highlight clinical objective and major opportunities for advancing nanomedicine technology to the marketplace.
- To engage and educate Pharmaceutical industry Professional, scientists, Professors, postdoctoral trainees and students from the industry platform to local University form all over the world.
- To submit joint project proposals.
- Discuss other bilateral research programs between Asian Countries, Europe, USA and rest of the world.
- This conference will act as a good platform to find partners for international research collaborations.
Further info and registration: https://nanomedicine.annualcongress.com/