15/06/2020 · 17/06/2020
The 15th annual event of the European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine, which will take place from the 15th to 17th of June 2020 in Heraklion, Crete
ETPN2020 is co-organized this year again by the ETPN and IESL-FORTH, the Institute for Electronics, Structure and Laser of the Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas, one of the largest research centers in Greece of international reputation. It is our great pleasure to join our efforts together once again, after the very enjoyable and successful ETPN2016 edition.
We will organize all sessions at the Aquila Atlantis Hotel in the center of Heraklion, the official hotel of the conference. A special price will be proposed for your accommodation asap. Get ready to book it very soon!
ETPN2020 is the unique opportunity to bring the largest European Nanomedicine community all together including scientists, technology providers, clinicians, entrepreneurs, industry and policy makers.
ETPN2020 is a unique place reserved for you to:
- Discover and share your best nanomedical innovations
- Disseminate your most recent discoveries and/or H2020 projects results
- Participate to the shaping of the upcoming Horizon Europe strategic programme, notably about Nanomedicine and KETs for health
- Participate to the strategic meetings of the ETPN working groups
- Pitch your SME in plenary session
- Initiate or consolidate your new collaborative projects
Announcement of the preliminary program, abstract submission and registration will open very soon on the official website: www.etpn2020.eu
Tentative program here