Application Deadline: 30/08/2017
To participate in a Translational Research Project, entitled: “Delivery of Monoclonal Antibodies for Cancer Therapy».
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out the experiments necessary for the project
- To keep accurate and detailed records of experiments
- To be responsible for day-to-day purchase of materials, and other routine activities necessary to run the project.
- Graduated in an appropriate discipline (Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Biomedical Engineering…)
- Experience in research laboratories with emphasis in colloidal sciences, biochemistry and pharmaceutical technology
- Experience in the analysis of biomolecules (Western Blot, ELISA, HPLC, LC-MS)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deliver to specific deadlines
- Ability to be productive in an intense work environment
- Capacity to develop compelling approaches and solutions to address project needs
- Upper intermediate level of English or higher.
Funding and Duration
The post is funded for one year with the possibility to be extended.
Prof. Alonso’s Lab, based in the CIMUS Research Institute of the USC, is specialized in “Nanotechnologies applied to the design of drug delivery systems”.
Information about the group activities can be found at: http://www.usc.es/grupos/mjalonsolab/
Applications, in the form of curriculum vitae accompanied by a cover letter describing the qualification of the candidate for the position, should be mailed to:
Mrs. Purificación Domínguez
Centro de Investigación en Medicina Molecular y Enfermedades Crónicas (CIMUS)
Avda. Barcelona s/n, University of Santiago de Compostela (USC)
15706 SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA – Spain