13/12/2017 · 15/12/2017
Palacio de Congresos de Gijón
NALS will bring together researchers in Material Science, Chemistry, Engineering, Medicine, and Biology
- Nanomaterials for therapy: Hyperthermia, drug delivery, tissue regeneration.
- Nanomaterials for detection: Magnetic, optical, electromagnetic, and electrochemical sensing; magnetic particles imaging; magnetic pre-concentration; cell/exosome/protein isolation.
- Functionalization and bioconjugation of biomaterials
- Biocompatibility and toxicity of nanomaterials
- Other applications of nanomaterials in Life Sciences: Human and animal health, food safety and environment
For further information: NASL2017