LEITAT TECHNOLOGICAL CENTER has the mission to promote R&D&I within different industries and to contribute to social development, as well as the encouragement of the innovation culture and the improvement of
LEITAT is leading the Healthcare Living Lab Catalonia (HCLLC), aiming at the promotion of the development, transfer and dissemination of scientific and technologic knowledge, applying the user/patient/citizen-centred approach.
HCLLC responds to the global market needs and creates lasting value for partners, envisioning a sustainable development. As an ENoLL labelled Living Lab, the HCLLC is formed by three distinguished Catalan hospitals, and
diverse types of stakeholders.
Now, Leitat is hiring a Project Manager for the Healthcare Living Lab Catalonia.
- Management of the platform and the organisation of meetings and activities for the members and partners;
- Coordinate the execution of HCLLC running projects, from negotiation to project closure;
- Manage and coordinate experimentations carried out at HCLLC;
- Preparation and submission of technical, financial and administrative deliverables and reports;
- Carry out promotion and networking activities at national and international levels.
- Establish long-term and valued relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support in writing proposals specifically in defining innovation potential, impact, exploitation strategies with feasible business cases and implementation aspects.
- Ensuring delivery of high quality proposals to secure research and innovation funding.
- Maintaining effective communication with platform members and other stakeholders.
- Serve as a liaison with Financial Institutions.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree
- A PhD degree in a life sciences-related field.
- An MBA or Master’s degree in Innovation is a plus.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of proven experience in a research, technology or industry environment within the health sector, with a strong background in biotechnology or medtech.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management and/or techtransfer.
- Previous experience in the management of technology clusters or platforms is a plus.
- Experience in writing scientific projects and articles in peer-review scientific journals.
- Experience in sourcing relevant market data for developing proposal submissions from concept to implementation with major focus on market exploitation.
- Strong knowledge in the area of Health and Medical Devices.
- Proven experience in successful writing and submission of EU funded proposals.
Competencies and skills:
- Strong networking and negotiation skills.
- Create strong work relations with team, customers and stakeholders.
- Drive change: open minded, proactive and creative.
- Business goals oriented.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to influence and communicate.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High motivation and discipline.
- Mandatory: Excellent written and spoken English, Spanish and Catalan
- Desirable: any other EU language;
- Strong IT skills
What we offer:
- Immediate start
- Localitation: Barcelona
- Salary related to skills and background
- Flexible working hours
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
Application at: https://www.leitat.org/castellano/leitat/leitat7.htm