The role of the EU Project Manager/Technician will be to oversee and manage the research projects of several research lines, liaising with other sites and institutions across Spain and Europe and support the Scientific Project Management Unit of CIC biomaGUNE, reporting to the Head of the Unit and the Scientific Director.
• Funding: Identify new funding opportunities (at the regional, national and international level).
• Project formulation: Support in the definition of project goals and on proposal writing, advising on project partners, preparation of budget and submission.
• Project management: Liaising between project and funders; coordination between sites within international projects; coordinating and overseeing project reporting; keeping track of project agendas and deadlines.
• Financial management of the research lines: Manage and the control of fund allocation.
• Coordination and organization of networking and dissemination activities: scientific project meetings, schools, workshops.
The contract duration approximately 6 months, starting in May 2016, in order to cover a maternity leave and including a previous training period.
More information here.
Application procedure: Candidates should submit by e-mail a single pdf with a CV, the contact details of up to 3 referees and a motivation letter stating why they are interested in this position and outline the skills and experience that directly relate to the position. The required to information should be send to rrhh(at)cicbiomagune.es indicating “reference 321_EU Project Manager/Technician” in the subject. The deadline for application is April 21st , 2016.