A leading company in the biotechnology industry is currently seeking a Marketing Manager in Zaragoza, to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects.
Nanoimmunotech is the reference partner in the Nanobiotechnology sector, offering simple and highly efficient solutions to help researchers working on very different fields were nanotechnology could help them to improve their results.
Reporting to the CEO of the company, the main responsibilities of the position are to:
• Develop and execute the ongoing marketing plan.
• Participate in the development of the future Marketing and Sales strategy, plans and budget.
• Implement the marketing plans to leverage corporative results on marketing tracks, analysis and actions.
• Develop the products’ worldwide distribution network; supporting distributors all over the world to maximize sales.
• Identification of potential customers/collaborators in the targeted territories.
• Manage of company websites, including content and e-commerce.
• Execute the day-to-day delivery of email marketing campaigns, e-newsletters etc.
• Create and edit marketing literature, newsletters, direct marketing, social media, press releases, FAQs, blogs, webinars, reports, application notes and scientific posters.
• Lead the whole product launches strategy and process.
• Plan, manage, report and optimize of the whole online promotion (SEM, SEO, etc.)
• Work effectively as part of a cross-functional team to understand customer needs and communicate, co-ordinate and integrate marketing, business development, sales, and communications and applies best-in-class practices to all efforts.
• Plan and feed the agenda of international tradeshows and events calendar and co-ordinate marketing logistics.
• Create, proofread and execute conference meetings and email campaigns (applications notes, posters, save the date, invitations, reminders, thank you emails).
• Develop content for outbound event communications including website copy, newsletters, ads and media.
• Assist business development and sales with related project requests.
• Keep in touch with Key Opinion Leaders to be updated about the latest market trends
Education and Experience
• Life Science degree.
• Marketing and Sales Management Master would be an advantage.
• A minimum of 3-year experience in the Life Science Industry.
• Experience of Microsoft Office systems is essential, and experience of other marketing specific software would be an advantage.
Specific skills and qualification include:
• Driven and self-motivated person.
• Passionate about new technologies.
• Able to demonstrate strong organizational skills.
• Creative and dynamic personality.
• Customer oriented.
• Willing to work in a rapidly changing and developing environment.
• Enthusiastic, imaginative and willing to learn.
• Flexible, reliable team player, able to demonstrate good communication skills, and problem solving abilities.
Clica aquí para más información.
Si estás interesado en esta oportunidad rellena el formulario que encontrarás en la web de la companyía.