The research lab “Nanotechnologies applied to the design of drug delivery systems (NANOBIOFARMACEUTICALS)” leaded by Prof. Alonso is internationally known for its contribution to the field of nanomedicine. More information about the group activities can be found at: http://webspersoais.usc.es/persoais/mariaj.alonso/index.html
Requirements and person specifications:
• Degree in an appropriate discipline (chemistry, pharmacy, biology, physics, chemical/
• Experience in the development and validation of methods of analytical techniques:
capillary electrophoresis, HPLC, LC-MS
• Good writing and presentation skills.
• High/Intermediate level of English.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to keep accurate and detail records of experiments.
• Flexible approach required within the working environment.
• Development and validation of methods of analytical techniques: capillary
electrophoresis, HPLC, LC-MS
• Analysis of drugs a biomolecules associated to nanocarriers
Salary: Accordingly to qualifications
The contract is subject to a probationary period of 6 months and renewable every year.
Applications, in the form of curriculum vitae accompanied by a cover letter describing the qualification of the candidate, should be sent to: Mrs. Purificación Domínguez e-mail: email@example.com” data-mce-href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” style=”font-size: 12px;”>purificacion.dominguez(at)usc.es