Project focused on:
“Development of a new COVID19 therapy in collaboration with a spin-off company and a highly stimulating European Consortium”.
• PhD in an appropriate discipline (Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Biomedical Engineering…).
• Must have previous experience in micro/nanoencapsulation, with emphasis in polymer-based delivery systems and encapsulation of biomolecules (antibodies, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, nucleic acids).
• Experience in the analytical techniques (HPLC, LC-MS)
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Upper intermediate level of English or higher
Previous experience working in industry as a scientific project manager will be highly acknowledged
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org