Smart Vitamins is a biopharma preclinical-stage spin off company from the laboratory of Professor María José Alonso, worldwide leader in Nanomedicine, at the University of Santiago de Compostela (USC), in Northwest Spain. Smart Vitamins pursues to transform the treatment paradigm for autoimmune diseases by creating innovative therapies for the prevention and treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
We are looking for a Scientific Project Manager for supporting the Senior Management to develop a new COVID19 therapy in collaboration with well-known European researchers.
- PhD in an appropriate discipline (Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Biomedical Engineering…).
- Experience working in industry as a scientific project manager in the development of nanomedicines is preferred
- Strong understanding of the drug development process in Pharma/Biopharma
- Working knowledge of ICI Guidelines and FDA/EMA regulatory requirements
- In collaboration with the Senior Management, prepare and deliver presentations as required (e.g., to current or potential new partners and investors)
- Participate in implementing improvements to project management processes, tools and infrastructure to ensure ongoing efficiency across the R&D organization.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Upper intermediate level of English or higher.
Previous experience working in industry as a scientific project manager will be highly acknowledged
Location: Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Salary Range: 30.000 € – 36.000 €
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com